We have updated our policies and procedures regarding the recent Coronavirus pandemic.
The full document can be found here…
- If your child is sick / showing ANY symptoms please do not send them to FSAC. Staff have the right to refuse care.
- If your child shows symptoms during the day, we will call you for IMMEDIATE pick up
- Please enter by the door with the ramp, closest to the tennis courts. Please DO NOT use the other entrance as this is used for other programs.
- Use the sanitizer provided BEFORE you enter the building.
- Masks are required when entering any area of Max Turyk.
- Only one parent/guardian is permitted in the waiting area inside the doors at one time.
- Staff will sign your child in and out for you
- Staff have been referring to an updated cleaning /sanitizing schedule since March. This can be found on our hallway noticeboard and in our full policy document.
- Our programming has changed to reflect social distancing. This often means breaking into smaller groups. Mealtimes and activities outside when possible.
- Summer camp programming and field trips may change. A revised calendar will be emailed out before camp starts.
- If situations and policies change over the upcoming months they will be posted on our notice board in the hallway as well and our notice board on our website.