We have updated our policies and procedures regarding the recent Coronavirus pandemic.
The full document can be found here…
- If your child is sick / showing ANY symptoms please do not send them to FSAC. Staff have the right to refuse care.
- If your child shows symptoms during the day we will call you for IMMEDIATE pick up
- Our new entry way is the doors to the max turyk with the ramp, closest to the tennis courts. These are clearly labelled. Please DO NOT use the other entrance as this is used for other programs.
- Use the sanitizer provided BEFORE you enter the building
- Only one parent/guardian to drop off to the classroom door closest to the coat room
- Staff will sign your child in and out for you
- Staff have been referring to an updated cleaning /sanitizing schedule since March. This can be found on our hallway noticeboard and in our full policy document.
- Our programming has changed to reflect social distancing. This often means breaking into smaller groups. Mealtimes and activities outside when possible.
- Summer camp programming and field trips may change. A revised calendar will be emailed out before camp starts.
- Class sizes are less than our Maximum capacity for the foreseeable future.
- If situations and policies change over the upcoming months they will be posted on our notice board in the hallway as well and our notice board on our website.